February 27, 2024
8:30am or 6:30pm
Pour yourself a warm beverage and join us for a virtual gathering. We’ll share about our journey in environmental justice. Hear from some of our trusted partners and from our environmental justice coordinators, who will share examples of how we partner with communities.
- Laura Scholl, President + Executive Director, Metro Blooms
- John Kinara, Metro Blooms new Board Chair, Housing and Redevelopment Coordinator, City of Brooklyn Park
- Molly Codding, Environmental Justice Coordinator, Urban and Community Forestry Program, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Laila Bacon, Metro Blooms Environmental and Social Justice Coordinator
- Makayla Freeman, Metro Blooms Environmental and Social Justice Coordinator